FOR BULK INQUIRIES COMING FROM OTHER COUNTRIES:
- Simply send your inquiry list with item informations to our email at email@example.com.
FOR LOCAL BULK INQUIRIES:
- Please feel free to visit or contact any official NARIDA products Distributor or Dealer. Click here to see the list.
How do I place my order?
FOR CUSTOMERS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES:
- If you are ordering in large quantities, you may send your orders to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For small quantity or single-item purchases: Currently, this service is not yet available. We are still woking on a system that will enable us to process this kind of transaction.
FOR LOCAL CUSTOMERS:
- Our local distributors and dealers will handle all local purchases. Kindly send us your Name, Email Addess, Location, and the OEM# or Vehicle Application of the part/s that you require through our Contact Us page, and we'll give you the contact details of the nearest Narida Distributor/Dealer in your area.
What are the requirement to be a local distributor or dealer of NARIDA products?
- Due to an existing agreement with our current distributors and dealers, application for local distributor and dealership is now closed.
What is Narida’s lead time upon remittance of payment?
- Lead time depends on the country destination of the goods.
This is determined after we have checked on the schedule of
our shipper. Lead time is shortened when the cargo ship do not
make a stop to other countries.
All local charges are at the seller’s end. Freight Collect
-- Upon delivery, the buyer is billed by or pays the carrier
for freight including custom’s clearing cost and taxes.
Seller pays for the transportation to the port of loading
and freight to the port of country destination of goods. The
buyer pays for the insurance and transportation of the goods
from the port of discharge to his factory.